Happy Happy Birthday, Katie! We love you bunches and love watching you grow into the special young gal that you are! I so remember you as a baby, how did you get to be 12!! Your sweet smile and spirit, tender heart, helpful ways and love for Jesus encourage us and make us smile! We will pray you have a GREAT day and know to the bottom of your toes just how loved and special you are!! Bernie & Bonnie
This is my first time on a blog, and I hope you have a wonderful day. You are growing into such a lovely young lady. Have a great day, enjoy every minute, and have fun.
Happy 12th birthday, Katie! Isn't that what they call a "golden birthday"...being 12 on the 12th? Something like that anyway. I think it means your parents should buy you double the presents! Sound good?! Hope you have a wonderful day...you are a delightful young lady!! Wendi (& Aldyn too)
To our favorite Katie Sue :) Happy, Happy Birthday! We love you lots and we thank God for you. It is great to see you using your many talents as you are growing into a special young lady. May you enjoy a GREAT day on November 12!! We are looking forward to seeing soon! We Love You....Hugs...G & G
Hi and a Very Happy Birthday Katie! There sure are a lot of things that come to mind when I think of you... oddesy and golf cart driver, dog and kitten nurturer, locust locator, and o yes, rattlesnake hunter!! There are so many great words that describe you too...sweet, loving, considerate, and adorable. I could keep going but I just want you to know what a special, one-of-a-kind Katie you are and I hope you have a really terrific day!
Happy Birthday Katie!!!! You are very special to me!! Remember our Christmas baking last year? I can still see the flour on our faces! Number Twelve is a big milestone! You are an awesome, caring young lady. Have a wonderful day Katie! Love you! Sue Moomey
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! The big 1-2! Yay! You're such a great gal, Katie. Have a great day! I miss you, and your silly sister and goofy brother :( I hope to see you kiddos soon! I will be thinking about you and praying for all of you. Love you all! :-D Tessssssa-your favorite twin :)
Happy Golden Birthday Sweet Katie! I have always loved your beautiful smile, your quick wit and your servant heart. What a winning combination. God has great plans for you dear girl. Have a wonderful day and celebrate being born in the best month of the whole year :) love you lots, Aunt Jane
Katie Suzanne Reed!!! Happy Birthday Darling! I hope that your day has gone wonderfully. I am so thankful that you are my cousin and we have had so many fun times together. I am definitely proud to share my middle name with you. You are getting so mature and you are a brilliant, beautiful girl with an amazing sense of humor and personality. I know God is working through you and I will pray for you that you grow in your relationship with him every day. I miss seeing you and I cannot wait to see you at Thanksgiving. Have an incredible birthday!! I love you, Sara Suzanne Gronewold
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!! I THINK THAT'S PRETTY COOL THAT YOU TURN 12 ON THE 12TH! DID YOU KNOW THAT'S CALLED YOUR GOLDEN BIRTHDAY? MINE IS WHEN I TURN 16 ON THE 16TH OF FEBRUARY. WELL ANYWAYS, HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!! I can't believe how big and pretty are you!!... I wish you the best and I just want to let you know that I love you and miss you a lot!!!! I miss you all!!! I hope that you have had a great day... love you so much.. kisses and hugges from Ecuador your ecuadorian big sister, Gaby
The Doyle Reed family, Happy Birthday Katie! Hope you had a great day. Maybe we'll get snow this weekend and you can go sledding! From; Doyle, Cheryl, Logan, Landon, Jessica
23 comments:
happy birthday katie! you are a great blogger and an even greater young woman.
Katie, Happy Birthday hope you have a great day! Your friends the Nelson's
Happy Happy Birthday, Katie! We love you bunches and love watching you grow into the special young gal that you are! I so remember you as a baby, how did you get to be 12!! Your sweet smile and spirit, tender heart, helpful ways and love for Jesus encourage us and make us smile! We will pray you have a GREAT day and know to the bottom of your toes just how loved and special you are!! Bernie & Bonnie
Happy Birthday Katie!
This is my first time on a blog, and I hope you have a wonderful day. You are growing into such a lovely young lady. Have a great day, enjoy every minute, and have fun.
Mrs. Taylor (Kara)
Happy 12th birthday, Katie! Isn't that what they call a "golden birthday"...being 12 on the 12th? Something like that anyway. I think it means your parents should buy you double the presents! Sound good?! Hope you have a wonderful day...you are a delightful young lady!!
Wendi (& Aldyn too)
To our favorite Katie Sue :) Happy, Happy Birthday! We love you lots and we thank God for you. It is great to see you using your many talents as you are growing into a special young lady. May you enjoy a GREAT day on November 12!! We are looking forward to seeing soon! We Love You....Hugs...G & G
Hi and a Very Happy Birthday Katie!
There sure are a lot of things that come to mind when I think of you... oddesy and golf cart driver, dog and kitten nurturer, locust locator, and o yes, rattlesnake hunter!! There are so many great words that describe you too...sweet, loving, considerate, and adorable. I could keep going but I just want you to know what a special, one-of-a-kind Katie you are and I hope you have a really terrific day!
Happy Birthday Katie!!!!
You are very special to me!! Remember our Christmas baking last year? I can still see the flour on our faces! Number Twelve is a big milestone! You are an awesome, caring young lady. Have a wonderful day Katie!
Love you! Sue Moomey
Happy Birthday, Katie!
We love you and thanks for always playing with me!
from andrew
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! The big 1-2! Yay! You're such a great gal, Katie. Have a great day! I miss you, and your silly sister and goofy brother :( I hope to see you kiddos soon! I will be thinking about you and praying for all of you. Love you all! :-D
Tessssssa-your favorite twin :)
Whooo-hooo! Happy 12th, Katie! We love you and hope you have a really great day and year.
See you soon!
Doug & Denise Gustafson
Happy Birthday, Katie!!! The Hueser's in Papio are thinking of you!!!
Katie - It's your Golden Birthday! 12 on Nov. 12! I hope you have a fantastic day! Love you, Laura
KATIE!!! Happy 12th Birthday!!! I hope you have a great day!:)
-Tabitha
Happy Birthday Katie!
-Caleb
Katie,
Happy Birthday! I am so proud of you, gorgeous girl. I hope you have a great day filled with non stop partying!
Anna
Happy Golden Birthday Sweet Katie!
I have always loved your beautiful smile, your quick wit and your servant heart. What a winning combination. God has great plans for you dear girl.
Have a wonderful day and celebrate being born in the best month of the whole year :)
love you lots,
Aunt Jane
Katie Suzanne Reed!!!
Happy Birthday Darling! I hope that your day has gone wonderfully. I am so thankful that you are my cousin and we have had so many fun times together. I am definitely proud to share my middle name with you. You are getting so mature and you are a brilliant, beautiful girl with an amazing sense of humor and personality. I know God is working through you and I will pray for you that you grow in your relationship with him every day.
I miss seeing you and I cannot wait to see you at Thanksgiving. Have an incredible birthday!!
I love you,
Sara Suzanne Gronewold
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!! I THINK THAT'S PRETTY COOL THAT YOU TURN 12 ON THE 12TH! DID YOU KNOW THAT'S CALLED YOUR GOLDEN BIRTHDAY? MINE IS WHEN I TURN 16 ON THE 16TH OF FEBRUARY. WELL ANYWAYS, HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!
YOUR FRIEND,CARLI :)
happy birthday katie! :)
i hope you had a wonderful day! love you so much - you'll have to come to lincoln and hang out sometime soon!
.janelle
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!! I can't believe how big and pretty are you!!... I wish you the best and I just want to let you know that I love you and miss you a lot!!!! I miss you all!!!
I hope that you have had a great day... love you so much..
kisses and hugges from Ecuador
your ecuadorian big sister,
Gaby
The Doyle Reed family,
Happy Birthday Katie! Hope you had a great day. Maybe we'll get snow this weekend and you can go sledding!
From; Doyle, Cheryl, Logan, Landon, Jessica
Happy Birthday, Katie! I hope you have a great, fun day!
Nicole Bliss
Post a Comment