We grew our own pumpkins this year[ or my dad did] and they really did grow.
How do you like the watermelon behind our pumpkins?
Andrew, our next door neighbor, and us with our pumpkins and Hudson and Andrew playing in the leaves. We had a lot of leaves because they all fell at once.
Hello Reeds! I love your blog and am quite entertained every time you update! When you get a chance, I would love to know how you frame your pictures in your posts instead of just posting them one by one. My email is ssbirney@gmail.com or my blog is thebirneys.blogspot.com.
3 comments:
grew your own pumpkins????!!!!! i am so impressed! happy fall!
Hello Reeds! I love your blog and am quite entertained every time you update! When you get a chance, I would love to know how you frame your pictures in your posts instead of just posting them one by one. My email is ssbirney@gmail.com or my blog is thebirneys.blogspot.com.
Thanks!
-Stacy (Hadley) Birney
Thanks for the picnik tip! And of course, happy golden birthday Katie! Hope you guys are well!
Post a Comment