Sunday, February 15, 2009

Out 'til Midnight?

The Paper

We just finished eating and my parents were talking about going on a "Valentine's Date" tonight. Since my dad is going to seminary his nights are full with work and studying. So my mom and dad are looking forward when they can go on a date once a week. Sydney said you better be back by midnight and my dad said, "So when you are a teenager you aren't ever going to want to be out past midnight?" Sydney and I said NO we won't want to be out past midnight. This made my parents laugh and they quickly wanted to document our words. My mom wrote the words on a paper for me to sign and my dad ran for the video camera. So before I signed, I added the ages: 11, 12, and 13. [ But I still don't think I will ever want to stay out that long.] Below is the video clip. Our first blogging video. Hope you enjoy it!

9 comments:

Coach jH said...

I love this as well as the whole blog thing!

Anonymous said...

Katie & Sydney, great job on the blog, I love it. Dad

Unknown said...

Katie--
I loved this!! You are so tech-savvy! You need to come up to church and teach me a thing or two!

Denise

Anonymous said...

Hi Favorite Reed Kids!
Wow! We like the pictures and now action video, too!
Hugs,
G & G

Anonymous said...

You two girls are too cute, great job!

Anonymous said...

Katie and Sydney-
We have a signature on file from Austin also - it seems he changed his mind once he got to high school! You kids have done awesome creating this blog site. We may have to hire you to show us how to do some of these things on the computer! Have a great day.

Dirk and Becky

LauraLynae said...

I loved the video - especially the laughter in it!:) You girls made a bold statement - I'll be checking in yearly to see how the statement holds up!:) Love you all! Laura

Anonymous said...

OK--so once again I had to have Janelle show me where to comment!! Your blog is too fun!! You have done such a cool job of sharing life with the Reed kids! And I say, "Me, too!" I want lessons from my computer savy neices!

bologna.on.the.stairs said...

Katie, Sydney & Hudson - this blog is so cool! I love the photos and all your posts so far... I have it in my 'google reader' so I will be notified each time you put up a new post. :)

I think it was pretty smart that you added the age limit to that quote Katie. :) The video was very fun to watch, and I agree with Laura that the laughter was my favorite part.

love you all-
.janelle