Katie - I was looking at them again - and I just love the photo with Hudson on the fence... the lighting is great, and everything works really well - how his head is "framed" by the window, and his elbows line up with the horizontal support on the fence, and how Hudson's not centered in the photo, but he's to the right a bit - all of those small elements really make this picture work. And on top of all of that, you captured a great expression on Hudson's face. I love that photo. So cool. :) Just wanted to share... .janelle
2 comments:
Katie - you have posted really nice photos on here! Your composition of some of these photos is great! Very cool. :)
And Hudson - you're looking pretty good in these shots also. :)
And Sydney - the shots of you in previous posts are beautiful. :)
love you all - so fun to read this blog!
.janelle
Katie - I was looking at them again - and I just love the photo with Hudson on the fence... the lighting is great, and everything works really well - how his head is "framed" by the window, and his elbows line up with the horizontal support on the fence, and how Hudson's not centered in the photo, but he's to the right a bit - all of those small elements really make this picture work.
And on top of all of that, you captured a great expression on Hudson's face. I love that photo.
So cool. :)
Just wanted to share...
.janelle
Post a Comment