Saturday, July 28, 2012

TImberlake 2012 Part 1

In July, I went to a church camp called Timberlake with a friend of mine. We stayed in a part called Treetoppers. In Treetoppers there is no A.C.! It was a really hot week that got past 100 degrees almost everyday! The camp though, did a really good job about keeping us cool with games like water fights after supper. We both had a really fun week with each other and hope to go next year too! 

 Here is a picture with my friend and I in out cabin called Willow.
(each cabin in Treetoppers is named a different kind of tree.)


   




This is the inside gym we use when the weather isn't the best.
This is Main Street. This is where the nurse & Sarsaparilla Springs (the snack shop) are.

.....................to be continued (when my pictures on my disposable camera are developed)

By: Sydney :) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's sweet Sydney !!! I had a great time to !! :)
-Maddy

missy said...

we love timberlake!!! glad you had fun.