When Hudson and I were waiting for the cousins we decided to put on a dance party!

When all the cousins did come we started a game of soccer.
Here are our two goalies.


Then we moved on to baseball.


Here is our cheerleader!

The next day we did an Easter egg hunt.

After that we died Easter Eggs!

Pretty colorful, hu?

We did a lot of things at Grandpa and Grandma's house, it kept us busy but that was good!
By:Sydney
3 comments:
a dance party and cousins...that's my idea of a great time! happy easter, reed family. we love you!
sydney, emma wants you to check out her blog...krazykollarkids.blogspot.com
maybe you can comment on each others blogs. :)
Good pictures! I liked seeing them all. It proved we/you did stay busy! What a fun Easter time...Just LOVED having you all here in K-town...Love to all, G&G
Sounds like fun, I just posted one on her blog!!
Post a Comment