We celebrated Hudson's birthday last night. It's hard to express how much joy and action this guy brings to our life! (Jill is writing this one today. His sisters might add something about fighting and hitting, but this is his birthday post we have to edit that!)Here is a quick look back of the last 7 years:







Hudson is here with his cousin, Rylan, who spent the last year in South Africa with Campus Crusade. Most nights this past year, Hudson has prayed for Rylan and really wanted Ry to be home for his birthday. As you can see Hudson got his wish and had a great birthday night.Sorry this post is a day late, but that's what happens when Mom says she'll do it!
Happy Birthday Hudson. We love you!
18 comments:
Hope you have an awesome birthday, Hudson!
-Anna
Sorry we missed your big day yesterday, Hudson. Happy Birthday, Hudson, we love you and thanks for playing Pump Pump Pull Away with me.
Andrew
P.S. Thanks for letting Al the dog in sometimes. :)
Hudson,
Happy 7th Birthday! I can't believe you are 7 years old. Hope you had a great day.
Mrs. Jones
Happy Birthday Hudson!! Looks like you had a fun birthday. We hope to see you soon. Jackson and Halle!!
Happy birthday to Hudson!! Glad you got your birthday wish, that's a pretty cool present :) Don't be too hard on your sisters this year!
The Hadleys
HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY HUDSON!!!! I hope you had a great day! :)
-Tab
Happy birthday, Hudson!!! Way to be 7! That's so big. Thanks for helping Brent out so much this year on the farm. You helped in the tractor, on the 4-wheelers, with the cows and their baby calves, etc. Brent likes it when you stop by the farm. Have a great birthday.
Polly, Brent, Gray, Linc and Del
It was so GREAT to be able to celebrate with you last night, Hudson!! You are such a special nephew, we love your Wednesday night visits and haveing live so close! Watching you grow up is such fun for us...so we say it again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUDSON!!
Love you,
Bernie & Bonnie
OK, Hudson,
Your aunt really does know how to spell, just not how to proofread!! I should read "having you live so close!" There, now I feel better!
What seven already?! I can't believe you are growing OLD so fast! I guess it's happening to me too!! You are a great boy!! Keep having wonderful adventures Hudson!
Happy Birthday! Sue Moomey
HUDSON!
I'm so glad you had a good birthday - I heard you got to eat cookies & ice cream... yum!
Love you so much!
.janelle
wait...mom does the blog now??????? love all the pictures! happy birthday hudson. what a great present to get to see rylan again!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUDSON! It was so fun looking at all the pictures of you and thinking about you as you are growing. You are such a fine boy and so special to us. We love you very much. We hope to see you soon. :)
Love,
Gpa & Gma
Happy Birthday Hudson!
Have a great B-day we love you.
happy birthday Hudson! i wish i could have been at your party - i heard it was lots of fun - i'm glad you had a party:) seeing your pictures from the past seven years made me remember this one time that i was babysitting you guys. it was cold and snowy outside. we were trying to get ready for church. you really wanted to wear your cowboy boots so i let you. cowboy boots don't have much traction. you fell in the snow and your horrified and cold face was so cute! i felt bad that you were so upset, but it was so funny and i loved helping you up and back inside to get dry and warm. you're a pretty cool dude Hudson. love you all! Laura
Hi dear Hudson, this is Gaby, your ecuadorian older sister... HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY , I can't believe that you are 7 now. How big you have to be now, I saw you in the pictures but I almost din't recognize you, I still have in my mind the picture of you like the sweetes and funny baby, actually a funny big boy.
I am sorry that i couldnt write you earlier, but I wasn't at home this days... I love you and I miss you so much, I hope that you have had a great birthday, and also I hope that you still remember agua... I miss you all and I ope to go back next year.... bye bye my little Hudson..
Your ecuadorian sistes,
Aby haha Gaby
Happy birthday, Hudson! From the Papio South Titans!!! Sorry so late. We've been busy hoopin just like those Dusters do!!!!!
Gaby,
Thank you for the comment and we miss you! Hope to see you soon.
Love,
Kate, Sydney, and Hudson
Post a Comment