Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday Sydney!
September 27, 2009

Sydney got rollerblades from Mom and Dad for her birthday! Sydney loves them and goes up and down the sidewalk again and again. She is still trying to get the hang of it, but she is doing a pretty good job! Just look at that smile.

20 comments:

Wendi said...

Happy, happy birthday, Sydney! It looks like you are getting the hang of those rollerblades!Have a fun day tomorrow...you are such a special girl! :)
Love,
Wendi & Aldyn

Sydney Allmand said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Sydney
Happy Birthday to you!!

I wanted to wish you a happy birthday!

Love Sydney Allmand

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sydney! Enjoy your day!

Love,
Katie and Hudson

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sydney. I hope you have a great day. Way to be big!!! Love Brent, Polly, Gray, Linc and Del - but mostly just Polly. The rest of them dont really have a clue. I just put their names on this to be nice.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sydney!!
September 27th is a pretty special day, it was my Dad's birthday too. Way to go on those roller blades, I never could get the hang of those things, even though I did used to roller skate a lot. Hope you have a good day!
Love you!
Lin Jones and the rest of the Jones'

Doug said...

Happy Birthday Sydney, looking forward to the meal you picked out!!!!!

Love you veryyyyyyyyy MUCH!!!!!!!!!
Dad

Anonymous said...

Sue Moomey
What?! Sydney when did you grow up soooo much? Happy Birthday Girl!! Silly me...you have always seemed older than you are! What a great young lady you are!! God Bless you on your special day and always. Love you!

Laura Reed said...

happy happy birthday from all of me to you! i wish it was my birthday so i could party too!:) wait it just was - and we all had a football party together that was so much fun! i'm so glad you guys were there! have a wonderful birthday Sydney! Lots of love - Laura

Anonymous said...

andrew says "happy birthday" syd--love the song--have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a GREAT DAY!!!!

Lincoln Hueser's

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Dear Sydney! I am so glad I got to give you a hug at church!! I know you are having fun in D=Kearney--I'll bet the roller blades work great over there as well! Naybe you should bring them Wed night so Bern and I can see you blading skill! We love you! Bonnie and Bernie

Anonymous said...

Sydney,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear girl. I loved seeing the pictures of you on your roller blades. You go girl! Your blog made me smile. I need to check it more often. It has great pictures, beautiful smiles and sweet words from some awesome siblings. Not to mention the best nieces and nephew in all of Phelps Co.
Have a great day and year to come. God loves you deeply and so do we!!
Love,
Aunt Jane

Coach jH said...

Happy Birthday, Sydney! From the Papio Hueser's. Hope you're having a wonderul day!!! Tell the family hello. We miss you!!! -Uncle Joel

Janelle said...

Sydney - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I hope you're having a wonderful day! :)
Those rollerblades look like fun - I used to rollerblade a lot... maybe I should get mine out again!

LOVE YOU!
.janelle

Anonymous said...

Sydney,
We loved spending your Sunday birthday with you! You made it a special day for us, too!! Happy, Happy Birthday! We love you sooo much.
Hugs,
G & G

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a GREAT birthday Sydney!! Love you!!
Love, Bronwyn

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sydney!
-Caleb

missy said...

happy belated birthday, sydney! Nine is fine!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sydney! It looks like you had a fun birthday! You will have to show me how to rollerblade sometime!:)
-Tab

Anonymous said...

Hi Sydney!!!! I'm sorry that i didn´t have internet on sunday but i was thinking about you, I hope that you have had a lot of fun in your HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! i was seeing your pictures and you are very pretty young lady, I can`t believe how big are you, including Katie and Hudson!!! I miss you a lot and I hope that someday all of you can come to visit me in Ecuador!!!
Miss you a lot, hugges and kisses from Ecuador!!
GABY